Sunday, August 31, 2008

Market Day in Richmond


Well, the Glass Girls hit the South of the James Market in Richmond, VA yesterday in a team effort. I love how complimentary our work is. We managed to capture about an equal market share and I hope that she'll have even more people coming to her booth now. It was a ton of fun. Maybe she'll even let me come up again in a month or so to do it again. We don't hang out nearly enough, though I think our husbands are grateful for that. We tend to hatch plans when we are together. LOL!

I passed along the first installment of the recycled glass exchange. Unfortunately, I broke the drive belt on my saw getting ready for the yesterday's show so I have to wait for a replacement to finish getting all the pieces I wanted to send. Christine already has plans for the bits I gave her and I can't wait to see what she comes up with! We'll post pictures when we receive our packages and probably again when we use the items in a piece. I can't wait to see Christine's finished stuff because she comes up with the most creative ideas.

We're still mulling over what other exchanges we want to work into the schedule. It was one of those things we meant to discuss over lunch yesterday. Unfortunately, we were pretty distracted by the yummy food and after a long, hot and humid day at the market, it just completely slipped our minds. Suggestions are welcome!


And hey, I almost forgot to show you guys the cool necklace Christine made me. Love!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the necklace! Thanks for the blog post love! :)